The Center for Family Support Foundation will be holding its 2nd Annual Fundraising Dinner at the New York Athletic Club on Thursday May 16th.
One of the highlights of this exceptional evening will be a silent auction with proceeds going to CFS. This is a great opportunity to support our mission while potentially taking home an amazing prize from concert tickets to cooking classes.
Silent Auction Prizes
Below is a sample of the prizes being offered in the silent auction:
- Two Tickets to see Billy Joel at MSG on September 27th
- Embellished Fur Funnel, Fingerless Rex Mitten Fuschia & Cable Beanie in Black, donated by glamourpuss nyc
- Two tickets to Shakespeare’s Classic Scottish tragedy, “Sleep No More”, at The McKittrick Hotel
- In-Home Personal Training Session
- A 12-week Drawing Class for One, donated by the Ashcan Studio of Art