• Operation and management of the home care/respite programs
• Supervision of program supervisors with oversight of direct support professional workforce.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures that maintain compliance with agency, city and state guidelines.
• Participation in both internal and external committees and events.
• Oversight of intake and enrollment of program participants.
• Conduct regular assessment of program participant satisfaction.
• Conduct regular face to face visits and maintain regular contact to ensure safety and satisfaction.
• Ensure attainment of contract requirements including service units and budget.
• Completion of required reports for both state and city funders.
• Have a min. of (5) year of exp working with IDD population in a supervisory capacity.
• Masters preferred; Bachelor degree in Human Services or related field a MUST
• Strong skills – MS Word; written and verbal
• Bilingual- Spanish preferred
• Ability to travel within the five boroughs
All qualified candidates are encouraged to email cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please submit the following documentation to apply for this position:
- Cover Letter