The Residence Manager will oversee the daily operation of his or her assigned residence; including providing direct supervision of Direct Support Professionals (DSPs); ensuring individuals receive quality supports; managing budget and overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations/systems critical to the smooth running of the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating, implementing and evaluating individual program plans and maintaining records in compliance with DDD and state/federal regulations.
- Hire, train and supervise DSPs in completion of job responsibilities.
- Responsible for the orientation and evaluation of residential staff. (i.e., progressive discipline and staff development) as well as securing records confidentially.
- Responsible for the implementation of all policies, procedures and programs of the facility and CFS in accordance with DDD regulations and guidelines.
- Attend, participate and monitor/review all team meeting, including Interdisciplinary, Individual Service Plan and clinical meetings.
- Attend and participate in agency standing committee meetings, training and assigned activities outside of the residence.
- Ensure timely submission of required paperwork including payroll, Incident Reports/Investigations, etc.
- Ensure residence physical plant is maintained and meets regulatory requirements.
- Must complete and ensure that all staff complete mandatory training (i.e., HIPAA, Crisis Management, Danielle’s Law, Komnino’s Law, Medication, CPR/First Aid, Corporate Compliance, Choking Prevention, etc.) in a timely manner
- Models and performs all aspects of participants’ program plans and ensures staff understand and implement each individual’s plan as written using a Person Centered approach
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Services or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Developmental Disabilities with, at least, one- year experience in program supervision.
We offer a competitive suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401K, tuition reimbursement program and much more.
To Apply for This Position
Please apply at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=13787&clientkey=59A62B26F7D01B19306B8616D948C9E4