The FI Program Manager manages a caseload of individuals receiving Self Directed Services from CFS Self Directed Supports. This position is responsible for oversight of all program regulations set forth by OPWDD for the various Self Directed services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position may perform additional or different functions from those set forth below to address CFS and its subsidiaries needs and changing organization practices.
- Responsible for a caseload of individuals receiving Self Directed Services.
- Participate in Life Plan reviews and team meetings to represent the FI agency and ensure compliance and satisfaction.
- Liaison between the families, staff, brokers and the agency departments of Finance, HR and Payroll.
- Request, receive, review, and ensure compliance of all required documents to justify self-directed services such as Life Plans, LCED, DDP2, Justification forms, Staff Action plans.
- Review invoices and employee time and approve once quality and program standards are met.
- Review staff action plans, monthly notes and broker invoices and approve once quality and program standards are met.
- Meet regularly with Brokers to ensure that they are meeting the needs of the individuals/families and agency guidelines.
- Identify and report any compliance or quality issues.
- Communicate regularly with individuals/families to promote satisfaction with the services.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested by leadership.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in health or human services field; at least 2 years’ experience with supporting individuals in the OPWDD system; and at least 1 year experience with Self Directed supports/services.
Strong understanding of OPWDD rules and regulations and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications are required. Preferred experience with EVERO, and adobe sign.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of regulations and laws.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Computer literacy.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Be highly organized.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and other Characteristics
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Effectively communicate; generate professional written material and deliver valuable verbal presentations.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including a keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong Customer focus and the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Competent to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and presentation skills for frequent contact with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities; their families and co-workers.
- Highly developed problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, integrity and social/cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Full-Time regular employees (35) hours are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
To Apply for This Position
If you are interested in working for an agency that cares about its employees and working with employees who are dedicated and committed to our mission, please submit your Resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com.