Offer assistance for the residence in accordance with state and federal regulations. Provide supervision of Direct Support Professional staff. Assure individuals receive quality care; develop and maintain good relations with families and community groups. Oversee that adequate programming occurs for all residents. Handle day-to-day operational issues within the residence.
- Schedule all staff trainings.
- Responsible for assisting manager to ensure the smooth operation of the residence, including individuals, staff and physical plant issues.
- Responsible for assigning duties to direct support staff.
- Coordinate individual treatment team and/or annual meetings.
- Provides hands on training and supervision to staff in all areas of daily living including but not limited to; self-care skills, meal preparation, household chores, money management, and travel training.
Associate Degree, Minimum of two year of supervisory experience in a DD group home setting. Three years of experience working with the developmentally disabled. Knowledge of OPWDD rules and regulations. NYS drivers license a must.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to email cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for this Position
Please submit the following documentation to apply for this position:
- Cover Letter