The Administrative Assistant for Our Long Island Office is responsible for greeting the public and referring them to appropriate staff members, answering phones, routing calls and taking messages. This position will assist staff administrative duties as requested, assist the Directors with compiling statistical information as requested, distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
This position will also be in charge of maintaining the front desk area, typing up and word processing documents as needed, ordering office supplies and monitoring inventory, enrolling new staff into Therap, and facilitating any special event registrations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Minimum two years clerical or administrative experience.
- Typing skills with at least 45 WPM.
- HS Diploma/GED min; Associates preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Familiarity with Therap is a plus
- Proficient Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of office machines and telephone system.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
Interested candidates please send updated resume to Natasha Salazar at email@example.com